Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Adieu, Bahu Hamari Rajani Kant !

Appearing on Life OK from Monday to Friday at 8 to 8.30 pm, this was one Hindi serial I loved- next to Ramayan, Mahabharat and Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi.
I would complete all my tasks, have my dinner at 7.30 pm (never minding if my husband didn't join me) and wait for Rajani and her antics. I liked the other characters as well- Surili, Bauji, Maggie, Dhyan, Gyan, Dev, Sharmila, Shoguta, villain Mathew, the new and old Shaan, Rajjo, as well as others. 
But the serial was hurriedly finished. How I wish the last episode had been more interesting with Surili and the rest of the female brigade hugging or shaking hands with Rajani.
One more point- The old Shaan was great. I think the serial lost much of its sheen after he left. But the new Shaan was also good and pleasant. He just needs to work on improving his Hindi diction as that will help bring clarity in what he says.
And so, I am sure going to miss all of them. "Surili you were such a delight!" 
Hope, such serials appear more often on T.V.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment